Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Greetings! I am Gretchen and this my website. I made this informative website as a task for Creative Writing, --an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development program. If you'd like to hire me, just use the contact form available on this page. Below is my Resume, and some samples of websites and articles I've composed before.

Skills
Graduated with honors from KZU
11 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically for Internet based customers)
7 years of website creation experience.
Committed, goal-oriented professional with a taste for details.

Work Experience.
Creative Writing,2007 - Present
General Manager
In control of selecting a international group of writers to suit a demanding list of increased goals and objectives.
- Make new records for production, developing production by 18% internationally
- Effectively operated successive logs of project distribution
- Operated QA for global generation over a sizable group of writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Portuguese
Superior competence using a extensive choice of office software

Samples of my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment